Saturday 3 January 2009

Divine Sanctuary Scanlations

Hummm here some fresh news, today I've applyed has a editor at Divine Sanctuary Scanlations, and for that I had to do a test... damn that sucks, it felt that I was back to the university making some test without that great fealing of achivement.
I know that the I'm being selfish but what can I say? That was what I felt...

I think the test was not so bad since I started working with Photoshop since 2 days back :-) but never the less that's only excuses, I need to practice more and more to achieve a personal level of satisfaction in my work.

One thing is for sure, i've notice a great improvement from my work with Beach Start Chap. 23 made using GIMP and the test made using Photoshop, I'm not saying that is better using photoshop in MANGA EDITION, but instead, there's more tutorials over the internet for photoshop that for GIMP.

Whell know I only need to wait for the results, I'm not waiting nothing of mutch but one thing is for sure, my wife hates when I spend a lot of time reading MANGA or watching Anime, I wounder when I'll have to sleep in the living room because of my addiction muahahahaha :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment